Avella is proud to fulfill HARVONI™ in treating hepatitis C patients. HARVONI™ is a fixed-dose combination of ledipasvir, a hepatitis C virus (HCV) NS5A inhibitor, and sofosbuvir, an HCV nucleotide analog NS5B polymerase inhibitor, and is indicated for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C (CHC) genotype 1 infection in adults. For full prescribing information, go to harvoni.com.
To learn more about how we support hepatitis patients and their providers, visit avella.com/hepatitis. You can learn about hepatitis-focused services we offer as well as download our hepatitis C referral form.
How will Avella work with your patients? Once we receive the prescription, we will:
- Verify patient benefits and coordinate prior authorizations, when applicable
- If the patient has a high co-pay, our Financial Assistance Specialists will work with the patient and your office to apply the patient to any applicable co-pay assistance programs
- You will receive a confirmation from us regarding the status of each patient in 24-48 hours
Your dedicated Avella team will handle the rest.
- We will contact the patient to arrange delivery to their home at no additional fee
- Our clinical pharmacists are available 24/7 for patient support
In addition to the support from your Avella team, Gilead, the manufacturer for HARVONI, has developed Support Path. Support Path is a suite of resources designed to help patients start with HARVONI or SOVALDI and move toward treatment completion. Learn more about Support Path, and also receive the HARVONI co-pay coupon from Gilead.
Finally, if your patients have questions on the cost of hepatitis C treatment versus not treating their hepatitis C, we've put together an infographic to provide information on the cost of curing HCV versus not treating it at all. Download the infographic.